Thursday, February 17, 2011

Progress

So far so good with the mobilising!

I am now walking crutch and walking stick free, back driving, and am managing everything independantly!

My foot is swollen at the end of the day, mostly around where the fracture was. It is a bit sore at times during the day, I have to remember not to overdo it too much. Easier said than done though with the kids to look after!

I have about another 4 weeks to go with the boot on. I am looking forward to the day when my surgeon says I can take it off! It is the best feeling at the end of the day to take it off, so to not have to put it on will be great!

I'm hoping all is well with my foot when I have my next xray, and I guess as long as things keep going along as they are, I will be happy.

I'm not sure how this pregnancy will affect things as I am getting bigger now, meaning more weight being put on my foot, and I'm sure there will be more swelling to come. Should make for interesting times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment