Sunday, July 3, 2011

Screws be gone!

So it's been a while since I updated this blog, have had a baby in the meantime which has taken up a bit of my time!
This is Annabel Ruby....

So far she has been a great baby, definitely a brighter side to an otherwise miserable start to the year!!

and this is my foot post screw removal

The lovely pink colour of my toes is from the surgery, although there is a bit of bruising underneath that bandage.

Surprisingly it isn't as sore as I thought it would be. I was up and walking not long after surgery, although it was very slowly, and I am improving everyday. It doesn't feel nearly as stiff as it has been, so I'm hoping that is a good sign that it will feel a lot better than it has since I initially injured it.

My next appointment is in 1.5 weeks, if all goes well, it will be the end of this saga!! I am crossing everything that it all heals up nicely, and I can move on.

1 comment:

  1. Annabel is absolutely divine :)
    hoorah for your leg too! must be so nice to be sans crutches and walking around :)

    ReplyDelete